Hi all. Looking for a roof seal of anyone has one? It's the large rubber one that runs around. The bottom of the convertible roof?
Cheers
Cheers
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.
He is ManchesterYes have someone those. Where are you based?
Cheers
Yes have someone those. Where are you based?
Cheers
Yeah based in the Manchester area mate. Let me know how much you want and I'll sort payment. Can either get it to @BMBabe or post it our whichever is easiest. Cheers
Brilliant, the one on mine is all perished like someone has used a strong cleaning agent on it so will look much better when I've changed it over,OK, just got a bit of car shuffling to do then will get the next one onside,and will whip the seal off for you.
I've got a bit of a traffic jam at the moment
I