• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Roadster Luggage Bags

TaffZee

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
183
Location
Near Llangollen North Wales
Model of Z
Z4 3.0 SE
Hi I have for sale some Z3 Roadster Bags a gotta have item for any Z3 owner, these I bought a number of years ago to go on a euro trip, just come across them. the long bag is misplaced but is around somewhere (my wife will find it today). Cant remember what I paid for them (Cant find them on the web so not sure if they have been discontinued?) I think it was around £150. Looking for around £60 for the set Posted.

Sold



bags.webp

bag2.webp
 
Last edited:
Love these!! Not been paid yet :(
 
Anyone else got even one of these cases for sale? :(
There was a set for sale in the for sale ads quite a while back, don't think they sold. Check it out. I've got a rack and luggage at Stacey's but I guess you won't want to poke holes in your boot lid. lol. JIM
 
Lovely looking bags :p
What a bargain :)
 
Cheers Jim.
Spent a while searching archive for sale and found the case and rack unfortunately the case is the hard type really looking for one case the same as advertised.
Thanks for the thought though.
 
Those were the type for sale @Tracy Dee I guess they either finally sold or were withdrawn. Sorry but thought it was worth a try anyway!! I'll keep a watch out as I troll eBay constantly! Jim
 
Back
Top