• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Right rear wing topaz blue

Connor

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Joined
Jan 10, 2015
Points
92
Location
Sheffield
Model of Z
3.0 Z5
Hi,

I have a rear wing for a facelift Z3 in topaz blue. It’s basically rust free but will need painting as it’s had a stone guard glued to it.

If anyone is interested just let me know and I’ll dig it out if the loft and get some photos.

Happy to take offers as I need it gone as I’m moving soon. I could deliver it for fuel cost / meet half way etc.

Thanks,
Connor.
 
If for whatever reason this sale does not go through I am interested too. Thanks
 
How much you after including shipping to Washington, Tyne and Wear.

:thumbsup:
Hi mate, sorry for the delayed reply.

I don’t want to ship to be honest, too much hassle / money. I paid £45/50 About 6 Months agoi think so somewhere around there.

Cheers
 
I totally understand, however, I’m desperate for one, so if you change your mind about shipping then do get back to me.

Cheers :thumbsup:
 
If it is still available, where are you located? just in case I can collect if it's Northampton I am happy to give it a go.. Thanks
 
A71F599E-0C1F-4288-923C-F5EE9CFA7FC0.webp
4C5DC058-CB61-4E32-8D98-7DDE70A74168.webp
92EB3A15-A29A-4A8F-B951-635EF8D87D9A.webp
8AE3C8B0-82DE-4354-AE9E-74E9BE18ED55.webp
986D2E96-5908-42C3-9D7E-0BD7DA29D818.webp
9D548A47-8F3D-4CF4-875C-512397A144A7.webp
D010DE33-DFF9-4EF4-89E5-4E7B9D5A88AF.webp
Right here’s some photos finally! I am moving in 2 weeks so needs to be gone before then.

As previously mentioned it’s in great condition, basically no rust. It’s had a stick on stone guard on it in the past which I’ve removed but it’s left the residue behind. Not a problem of course if painting anyway.

Let me know if anyone wants it.

Thanks,
Connor.
 
Is anyone interested? It has to go either this weekend or next at the very latest.

Thanks, Connor
 
Oh,
I’m down on the Essex Suffolk boarders.
I’ll have a look at the diary as I am working all over the UK.
Cheers
 
If anybody wants this it’ll need collecting today or tomorrow. If not I’ll have to take it to the til “Recycling Centre”

Thanks,
Connor
 
Back
Top