• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD RHA Roy's BMW Z3 2.8.BMW

Amazing car I can't believe you are selling it... And for this price[/

Hi Mario, 11years of ownership and loads of work done is not reflected in the price I agree. Spending on a car is a personal thing and most petrol heads don't expect to get it back. Name of the game is enjoy the car whilst you have it hoping when you sell, it will all be appreciated. I'm happy to let it go for this price because I believe it's a fair and affordable one.

Roy.:)
 
Hi Mario, 11years of ownership and loads of work done is not reflected in the price I agree. Spending on a car is a personal thing and most petrol heads don't expect to get it back. Name of the game is enjoy the car whilst you have it hoping when you sell, it will all be appreciated. I'm happy to let it go for this price because I believe it's a fair and affordable one.
Roy.:)
Well said Roy, what a refreshing change:thumbsup:
 

Absolutely agree with that comment Roy, but I think it's only a man's perspective ;)

Tony.
 
Very low price for what you are offering. Hope you have a clause in you sale agreement that the new owner has to keep and cherish it for at least 5 years. Pleare don't let it go to a dealer who will try to reap the benefits of your work by asking double the price.
Plan B - sell SWMBO.
 
This must be sold by now
Since last Nov I’ve had my brother wanting me to save it for him along with my mechanic friend who has done a lot of work on it with me. Both have moved house and things have changed. Sean, there is someone, but wouldn’t be fare to disclose anything at this time. I think it’ll be going to someone who will enjoy a big smile for every mile. Let the dog see the rabbit before you set him off:dog:. Nuff said.

Roy.:bookworm:
 
Back
Top