• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD RHA Roy's BMW Z3 2.8.BMW

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...................don't do it...
you have to have both..

If you do sell, someone will get a very special car when this goes......

Special to me Pete, but it's not perfect as any owner of a nice car will tell you, as you know there's always something that needs doing or so the owner thinks. Wife thinks she comes second to it, but we all know differant..................Don't we??????????:bag:

Roy.;)
 
A real shame to see you're selling that gorgeous zed of yours Roy, g.l.w.t.s.
I look forward to seeing the Z4 coupe, same road I'll be going down eventually ;).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rha
About time you sold that old nail.

Seriously this is a very, very nice car and you've made it very special for the next owner. It's priced well to sell and shouldn't be around for long. I'll be very jealous if you get a Z4 coupe also.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rha
Man that is seriously cheap Roy.
 
Man that is seriously cheap Roy.

Means he's keen to buy a Z4 Coop Lee.:) Somebody is going to get a very,very nice car in Roy's Z3.:thumbsup:

Tony.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rha
I thought you liked being married mate =))=))=)).

Tony.
 
Hi Roy very , very interested in your car if still available, sorry but not sure how to send a private message, apologies
 
A real shame to see you're selling that gorgeous zed of yours Roy, g.l.w.t.s.
I look forward to seeing the Z4 coupe
About time you sold that old nail.

Seriously this is a very, very nice car and you've made it very special for the next owner. It's priced well to sell and shouldn't be around for long. I'll be very jealous if you get a Z4 coupe also.

You and your dad have special Zs too, in that you make your cars very individual and specially pleasing to the eye.
I'm gonna miss my Z3 Dave but you've got a whole lifetime ahead of you to drive cars that I'll never ever see.
I think one day you'll have something real special and that makes the old adrenaline flow:wacky:...... but stay safe.

Roy.;)
 
Good luck selling Roy. I have seen this on a few occasions (usually in my rear view) =)) and is one well sorted and well looked after motor.
I agree with a couple of comments about it been cheap for what you get. Lets hope the Z4 meets your expectations.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rha
Good luck with your sale Roy looks really cheap for such a nice car.
But comes a time when you need to move cars on.
Best of luck.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rha
Good luck selling Roy. I have seen this on a few occasions (usually in my rear view) =)) and is one well sorted and well looked after motor.
I agree with a couple of comments about it been cheap for what you get. Lets hope the Z4 meets your expectations.
Thank you Bill, keep looking in your rear view cos you never know who's ready to come on by.=))

Roy.
 
Back
Top