• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD RHA Roy's BMW Z3 2.8.BMW

Mario

Zorg Legend
Amazing car I can't believe you are selling it... And for this price

Reactions: Rha

Rha

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 coupe sport.
Amazing car I can't believe you are selling it... And for this price[/

Hi Mario, 11years of ownership and loads of work done is not reflected in the price I agree. Spending on a car is a personal thing and most petrol heads don't expect to get it back. Name of the game is enjoy the car whilst you have it hoping when you sell, it will all be appreciated. I'm happy to let it go for this price because I believe it's a fair and affordable one.

Roy.:)

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Hi Mario, 11years of ownership and loads of work done is not reflected in the price I agree. Spending on a car is a personal thing and most petrol heads don't expect to get it back. Name of the game is enjoy the car whilst you have it hoping when you sell, it will all be appreciated. I'm happy to let it go for this price because I believe it's a fair and affordable one.
Roy.:)
Well said Roy, what a refreshing change:thumbsup:

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Absolutely agree with that comment Roy, but I think it's only a man's perspective ;)

Tony.

roadvoyager1

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8ltr
Very low price for what you are offering. Hope you have a clause in you sale agreement that the new owner has to keep and cherish it for at least 5 years. Pleare don't let it go to a dealer who will try to reap the benefits of your work by asking double the price.
Plan B - sell SWMBO.

Rha

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 coupe sport.
This must be sold by now
Since last Nov I’ve had my brother wanting me to save it for him along with my mechanic friend who has done a lot of work on it with me. Both have moved house and things have changed. Sean, there is someone, but wouldn’t be fare to disclose anything at this time. I think it’ll be going to someone who will enjoy a big smile for every mile. Let the dog see the rabbit before you set him off:dog:. Nuff said.

Roy.:bookworm:

Rha

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 coupe sport.

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Zedless!
Too cheap! It's a super car for that money, just hope whoever buys it appreciates the bargain they have got.

Reactions: Rha