Relocation of Z4 Roof motor to the boot

Number5

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Alpina Roadster S Lux (#019)
Hi All,
I've been offering this service for 3-4 years now for members on the Z4-Forum and am based in Bristol. I've done dozens and I relocate it into the boot, plus supply and fit the matching false carpet panel to conceal it. I also carry spare motors, pumps, looms and hydraulic lines, so that I can hopefully make it a one stop fix, even if I find further problems other than a dead motor.

I'm happy to assist anyone from the Devon, Bristol , Glos & South Wales areas, whilst people along the South Coast and London, etc use Ross (Bowser134) as we often try and help each other out with spares and experience, whilst not treading on each others toes !

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Welcome on the forum mate.

Tony.

koolflyer

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster & Z4 3.0 M Sport E89
Hi Number 5, my lads E85 motor has drowned as usual. He's in Cornwall, and are you still doing the motor reposition job? Removing and binning the old housing and relocating the motor.
Thanks Pete
KF

Number5

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Alpina Roadster S Lux (#019)
Hi Number 5, my lads E85 motor has drowned as usual. He's in Cornwall, and are you still doing the motor reposition job? Removing and binning the old housing and relocating the motor.
Thanks Pete
KF
Hi Pete
Yes, I'm still doing them.
Feel free to call me on 07707 662 Six double seven ( I dont want to put the whole number up here for botts & scanners to pick up) or search Gumtree for "Z4 Roof Motor Relocations" and you'll see my advert. Thanks

koolflyer

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster & Z4 3.0 M Sport E89
Hi
Thanks for the reply, I'll give you a ring on Monday if that's ok
Cheers
Pete