• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Red 2.8 Z3

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Feb 20, 2015
Points
266
Location
Moresby, West Cumbria, England
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Not mine but a mate is interested, anybody live near Littleborough that would be prepared to take a look for him?

Screenshot_20210420-214050_Facebook.jpg

Thanks

 
I would be wanting more details about what happened in 2009 to cause it to be written off.
A cat c has been in an accident, flood or fire damaged.
This will put a lot of people off if selling in future.
 
Andy, I don't suppose that is Littleborough near Retford, Notts. is it? If it is it's about 10 minutes from me across the river.

Tony.
 
Andy, I don't suppose that is Littleborough near Retford, Notts. is it? If it is it's about 10 minutes from me across the river.

Tony.
Near to Oldham, Tony.
 
Andy, I don't suppose that is Littleborough near Retford, Notts. is it? If it is it's about 10 minutes from me across the river.

Tony.
Just looked Tony, OL15 is nearer to Manchester by the looks.
 
Not mine but a mate is interested, anybody live near Littleborough that would be prepared to take a look for him?

View attachment 179159
Thanks

Hi Andy
I looked at this car a few months ago in Oldham before Paul bought it.
Its a nice car but it cheap because its a Cat C. accident in 2009. Think it was only a front bummer replacement. but it affects the values.
Paul that is selling it now hasn't kept it long, but he may have only bought it to clean up, Service and sell on.
when i looked at it with the dealer from Oldham it was up for sale for £2500 in January, when I HPI the car and found it to be a Cat C he offered to lower his price more. I didnt want a car that had been written off so walked away. It drove nice and pulled really well. if your not bothered about its being a Cat C, go for it.
 
Hi Andy
I looked at this car a few months ago in Oldham before Paul bought it.
Its a nice car but it cheap because its a Cat C. accident in 2009. Think it was only a front bummer replacement. but it affects the values.
Paul that is selling it now hasn't kept it long, but he may have only bought it to clean up, Service and sell on.
when i looked at it with the dealer from Oldham it was up for sale for £2500 in January, when I HPI the car and found it to be a Cat C he offered to lower his price more. I didnt want a car that had been written off so walked away. It drove nice and pulled really well. if your not bothered about its being a Cat C, go for it.
Top man and many thanks, I'll feed that back.
 
Back
Top