• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Rear wide body pre-facelift lights

Mnbrennan

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Joined
Jul 25, 2015
Points
153
Location
Aylesbury
Model of Z
BMW M Coupe / 2.8 roadster
Pair of rear lights for sale. Excellent condition, with bulb holder

£40 or make an offer

20170429_085045.webp
20170429_085051.webp
 
Good luck with that one mate. I've been trying to sell mine for two years lol!
 
Good luck with that one mate. I've been trying to sell mine for two years lol!
Fit them to the Lorry Dave, would be like taking a bit of Reggie with you, where ever you go
 
Fit them to the Lorry Dave, would be like taking a bit of Reggie with you, where ever you go
There's a thought. I miss him terribly when I'm at work lol!
 
Put mine on ebay 3 times at £40 and never had a sniff.
 
I only paid £42 for my new de tango'd ones. Front and rear lights still boxed up in shed.
On the positive side there seems to be a growing lead to keeping the Z's standard.
 
Back
Top