• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Rear screen protector

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Apr 27, 2014
Points
226
Location
Forest Town, Mansfield
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Spotted this on Facebook. If anyone wants it let me know and I'll get in touch with the seller for you.
Cheers
Dave
Screenshot_2016-09-20-15-38-53.webp
Screenshot_2016-09-20-15-39-00.webp
Screenshot_2016-09-20-15-39-04.webp
 
You can buy a load of new fluffy towels for that price
 
OTT....I left my hardtop on for three years and when it came off there was nothing wrong with the unprotected rear screen in the soft top.....;)
 
OTT....I left my hardtop on for three years and when it came off there was nothing wrong with the unprotected rear screen in the soft top.....;)
Yep I agree it may not be for everyone but I've not seen one before but I know some that do use towels and thought it may be a nice touch for those that do.
 
Very thoughtful of you Grumps old chap, no go out and take some decent photos or something.....:D
 
If its new good price i spoke to Sopers couple of months ago they told me there was 4 left 1 uk 3 Europe with discount £69.75 inc vat.
 
If its new good price i spoke to Sopers couple of months ago they told me there was 4 left 1 uk 3 Europe with discount £69.75 inc vat.
Not a deal in it then Steve.
 
Tenner cheaper than straight from the dealer but i was looking at @Sully one on the Scottish run along a couple of others reckon could make one or something very similar a lot cheaper
20160828_181643.webp
20160828_181704.webp
 
I got one free in the boot of the zed I bought last Nov - you know me Grumps!! Apparently they're not much cop being too thin but nice to have all the same as a genuine accessory
 
To each side of the soft top where it curves from the top to the side
 
Back
Top