• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Rear off side wing

Gremlin

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Joined
Aug 10, 2016
Points
128
Location
Salisbury
Model of Z
Z3 1.9
I bought this wing for mine and when I offered it up found I'd bought the wrong one. This is if I have it correct is for a preface lift wide body there is no rust at all, just one small dent at rear of arch which you can see. It has been stone guarded inside. I'm looking for £80 postage will be on top of price and if posted I can't guarantee condition on arrival or you can collect.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0284.webp
    IMG_0284.webp
    144 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0285.webp
    IMG_0285.webp
    140 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0286.webp
    IMG_0286.webp
    48.1 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0287.webp
    IMG_0287.webp
    48.6 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0288.webp
    IMG_0288.webp
    76.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0289.webp
    IMG_0289.webp
    184.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Back
Top