Wanted Rear Oddments box

Stevo7682

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
The M44 Massive
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 Individual Dakar / Orinoco Individual
The issue is here in uk western Union is untrusted and often linked to fraud and scams so your payment methods definitely will put a number of people off.
Now you say it would be a one off so no point in PayPal what if you need other stuff .
PayPal account easy to open doesn't charge you a fee and can be safely used globally no brainer the way i see it.
Stephen.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Friends & Family on PP is frowned upon on here as if the item doesn't arrive there is no "come back" on the seller?

Tony.

davidrbroder62

I use Pangea for money transfers TO the Philippines from the US. But again, no recourse if the item is not sent.

Pond

Zorg Guru (II)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 project and E89 Z4
I am happy to provide bank details and iban number, etc for payment.
At present I haven't got a box large enough (I have loads of boxes but all slightly too small), so until I can find one I can't do anything more.

davidrbroder62

I am happy to provide bank details and iban number, etc for payment.
At present I haven't got a box large enough (I have loads of boxes but all slightly too small), so until I can find one I can't do anything more.
OK, keep me posted and we'll move on from there.

Pond

Zorg Guru (II)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 project and E89 Z4
I am getting quotes of £350 for delivery to the Philippines from all the big couriers.
That is ridiculous.

davidrbroder62

I agree, but if I want it I have no choice. There is no source here in the Philippines for parts. So what would you suggest? If it takes a month to get here using the cheapest way possible I would go for that.

Pond

Zorg Guru (II)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 project and E89 Z4
I wouldn't be keen on sending by 'Jim's international man with a van' for a cheap price, though. No telling it will ever get to you.

I spoke with my sister just now, as she sends parcels all over the world for her company. She said it could be a nightmare sending a parcel from here to the Philippines for a private individual due to export/ import paperwork and potential taxes.

I shall do a bit more research.

Pond

Zorg Guru (II)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 project and E89 Z4
David could you send me your address (or at least equivalent of postcode) by private message? I won't be able to get a detailed cost without it.

davidrbroder62

David could you send me your address (or at least equivalent of postcode) by private message? I won't be able to get a detailed cost without it.
My address is
David Broder
082 Kafagway Purok 3
Irisan
Baguio City
Benguet 2600
Philippines

davidrbroder62

Just following up on this issue. I think you said your sister is involved with shipping and you were going to seek her advice on how to ship the oddments box you have to me.

Pond

Zorg Guru (II)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 project and E89 Z4
I have been a bit busy with work the last day or so David.

Pond

Zorg Guru (II)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 project and E89 Z4
David. You have a private message regarding this.