• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Wanted Rear Fender/Wheel Arch Liners for Wide Body Car.

ShaneM

Regular Member
British Zeds
Joined
May 19, 2018
Points
14
Location
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Model of Z
2001 Z3 2.2 Widebody
Morning,

I need a pair of good condition fender liners for the rear wheel arches. Must be in good condition with no cracks or damage.

I'm based in Chesterfield and don't mind collecting from the midlands area but otherwise I'd need them posted.

Cheers,

Shane
 
@Synclare might be able to help, lives in the area
 
I’ve a pair you can have free. I’m by the nec.

I can get pictures tomorrow
 
I’ve two sets. One off my car and one off a scrap car.

You can choose which ones you want.
 
Love the camaraderie guys. Well done. :thumbsup:
 
Only giving stuff a away as it won’t make any difference to mine as it’s looking like an unfinished project going on eBay
 
E8163514-B572-4718-9CA6-3DEA4DC42119.webp
0E2BE7AA-E9D0-4845-8185-913EAADA324D.webp


If they are any good. Let me know and I’ll leave the car open and just take the best ones.

And I’ll use the other pair
 
Those all look great! The ones on ebay look like they were removed with a blunt hack saw.

Could you PM me your details? Where and when to come down...
 
Back
Top