• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Re-set tools

t-tony

The Legend
Deceased
Supporter
#ZedShed
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Points
226
Location
Torksey Lock,Lincoln, England
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I have for sale a couple of re-set tools for the Z3.
1. Air bag light re-set tool in box with adapter cable. Brand new - Never used.
2. Sykes Pickavant BMW engine service light re-set tool
3. 1 more adapter cable to connect code reader to the under bonnet round 17? pin connector.( New in sealed bag)
010.webp
011.webp
012.webp
013.webp
014.webp


I am looking for £35 for the whole lot, inc. P&P anywhere in the UK. Please pm me if interested.

Thank you, ITEMS NOW SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony.
 
Last edited:
Someone got a cracking deal there @t-tony
 
Keeping it in the forum family Brian, I'm happy as it will help me with a little project.;)

Tony.
 
Back
Top