• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD QuickJack Easy lift For Sale

Zed08

Dedicated Member
Supporter
Joined
Sep 3, 2021
Points
39
Location
Cotswolds UK
Model of Z
Z3 M
Happy new year to all ....

Looking to sell my Z3M in the next 6 to 8 weeks.
As a result I am looking to sell my QuickJacks, thought I would offer it here before going wider.

Purchased Dec 21 and used 3 times or so, so in excellent working condition
Version BL-500LX upto 2268kgs
Electric 240v Motor, not the 12v car battery version
Frame Extensions, allows to do larger cars
Wall Storage Mounts
Rubber Pads
Cost £1500

Looking for around £1000
 
Sounds like a bargain to me, might be an idea to say where they're located?
GLWTS.

Tony.
 
Thank you. It may make the difference between someone contacting you or not ;)

Tony.
 
Great value with all the accessories and very useful! I would have snapped these up if I hadn't just bought a set!
 
@gookah are you after a quickjack?
 
It won't make him work any quicker...

Not now he's got a bad back. And an MRI to prove it =)) he even had to sell the Z3 and buy something more comfortable. Must have a bad wrist as well as he had to go from a manual to auto :oops:
 
Great value with all the accessories and very useful! I would have snapped these up if I hadn't just bought a set!
Same here - simply wrong side of payday & a huge chunk of dosh to lay out in one go for me sadly.
 
Not now he's got a bad back. And an MRI to prove it =)) he even had to sell the Z3 and buy something more comfortable. Must have a bad wrist as well as he had to go from a manual to auto :oops:
All that jacking will give him a bad wrist!!!
Next thing he'll be going blind!! ;-)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lee
Back
Top