• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Quick sale - z3 2.2 Estoril Blue Sport, 2002, Hardtop

Yea I do actually, for the shits and giggles. It went without the hardtop/fitting. Wonder what would the offer be on both counts :)
Ok don't hate me though...........

I was going to say £3000 cash on the spot... Sorry if that was lower than expected but like I say glad you sold it :thumbsup::thumbsup:
 
Yea I would've taken that lol. I ended up selling it for **** I presume I'll sell the hard top and fittings for 600-800. Too bad you didn't give me a call mate
 
Last edited:
Sorry but when I read the post the guy was on his way... Dam he got a good car
 
Hi,
Aim a little higher for your hardtop & fixings!

Andy.
 
For the fixings maybe, but there are couple of scratches on the hardtop from previous owner, it's not a spotless one.. Might try to polish it out but not sure if I wouldn't make it worse haha
 
Hi, how much do you want for your hardtop and fitting kit?
Rgds
Clive
 
I will give you 750 for hardtop and fitting kit pal if you still have.
Let me know ASAP
Jamie
07816 365881
 
Back
Top