At long last after 18 months of development and testing, I can now advise there is a solution to the problem of sustaining a punctured wheel.
A wheel carrier capable of securing a punctured wheel to the boot lid will now be available within the week, at a very reasonable £74.95 plus postage, I have negotiated a 10% discount for Z roadster members which is available until 31/12/2023, to obtain the introductory discount, a code will need to be entered at the checkout.
I will list the code and how to order along with some photo's of the carrier fitted to a car in the coming day's. the wheel carrier is UK manufactured using tried and extensively tested materials and can safely carry up to 20kg, No need to 'put the wife/passenger on the bus with the punctured wheel', or even have to wait for roadside assistance.
I have read countless articles on this forum and others about the inconvenience and problems that a punctured wheel can cause. 'Problem solved'
Although instrumental in the initial idea and development of the carrier, I will make no personal gain from any sale. My involvement is purely to enable Z roadster members to benefit from an introductory discount which is not available to any other individual or forum.
Further details and pictures within the week.
A wheel carrier capable of securing a punctured wheel to the boot lid will now be available within the week, at a very reasonable £74.95 plus postage, I have negotiated a 10% discount for Z roadster members which is available until 31/12/2023, to obtain the introductory discount, a code will need to be entered at the checkout.
I will list the code and how to order along with some photo's of the carrier fitted to a car in the coming day's. the wheel carrier is UK manufactured using tried and extensively tested materials and can safely carry up to 20kg, No need to 'put the wife/passenger on the bus with the punctured wheel', or even have to wait for roadside assistance.
I have read countless articles on this forum and others about the inconvenience and problems that a punctured wheel can cause. 'Problem solved'
Although instrumental in the initial idea and development of the carrier, I will make no personal gain from any sale. My involvement is purely to enable Z roadster members to benefit from an introductory discount which is not available to any other individual or forum.
Further details and pictures within the week.
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.