• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Prefacelift Wind Deflector Kit - £125 - New photo

Scooblitz

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Joined
Aug 7, 2017
Points
155
Location
Glasgow, Scotland
Model of Z
2.8
Evening

Full Wind Deflector kit for prefacelift cars.

This will include the turrets, brackets and the wind deflector itself to retrofit.

Good condition, no rips or tears in the mesh and a must have if you can't stretch to roll hoops with deflector for the summer.
IMG_20240811_231516.jpg

Ready to go.

£125 Delivered to your door.
IMG_20230916_115718.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hello there, I got a 1996 which came with the wind deflector on the boot but, there are no holes to fit them... am I missing something? Thanks
 
Hello there, I got a 1996 which came with the wind deflector on the boot but, there are no holes to fit them... am I missing something? Thanks

The very early cars had a very different wind deflector system that had the wind deflector bolted into the turrets.

Post up some pictures of the deflector and the plastic turrets.
 
The very early cars had a very different wind deflector system that had the wind deflector bolted into the turrets.

Post up some pictures of the deflector and the plastic turrets.
 

Attachments

  • 1000026969.webp
    1000026969.webp
    54.8 KB · Views: 187
  • 1000026968.webp
    1000026968.webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 191
  • 1000026967.webp
    1000026967.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 163
  • 1000026966.webp
    1000026966.webp
    106 KB · Views: 174
Yes. Early car without the plastics and brackets to accommodate the wind deflector.

I have these.

Could you measure the distance between the wind deflector mounting pins at the bottom. (these also vary from year to year)
 
Yes. Early car without the plastics and brackets to accommodate the wind deflector.

I have these.

Could you measure the distance between the wind deflector mounting pins at the bottom. (these also vary from year to year)
Sure... I can do that. But why? What's your theory?
 
You need the plastics but there are different types and dependong on the distances will dictate what you need.
Oh, I see, so I need to swap the plastic covers behind the seat right? s***, I bet this will be difficult to find. Maybe I just put this breaker up for sale although, I'd love to have it, I think it will make the cabin much quieter.
 
Does this fit facelift cars without the rollover hoops as well ?
 
They do ..but is @Scooblitz saying there are different versions even of this with holes at different spacings depending on year ?
 
Exactly that.

Tony.
 
How much does one of these deflectors can fetch on a forum like this? I might consider selling mine.
 
How much does one of these deflectors can fetch on a forum like this? I might consider selling mine.

Please check edited photo in pic 1.

You can see the x2 brackets and also the turrets with corresponding holes.

This is for a prefacelift car.
 
Back
Top