• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Pre and post facelift z3 rear speaker trims black or beige

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
As title, having a minor tidy up

Offers welcome

They don't live outside!

Collection from Woking Surrey

DSC_5091.webp
 
Just on the off chance, during your clear out if you come across a professional rds head unit BE2450 or BE2455 I would be very interested!
Thxs
Chris:thumbsup:
 
Just on the off chance, during your clear out if you come across a professional rds head unit BE2450 or BE2455 I would be very interested!
Thxs
Chris:thumbsup:

There's a lot to clear!

I do have original bmw z3 tape deck radios.

Thanks

DSC_5086.webp
 

Attachments

  • DSC_5086.webp
    DSC_5086.webp
    73.2 KB · Views: 74
Back
Top