pistonheads........

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
why have they changed the classifieds section..its crap...and it just looks a mess..you now have to go into to section by section to see whats been added.....does anyone know of a setting that changes it back to the original style?

Ragtop

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
Yes that is a real pain, it was so easy to just click on my link for any new Zed's that had been added. :(

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
I had a look yesterday, and I guess they are trying to add better filtering of make/models/spec in to it.

Never found it that easy trawling through the ads before, so hope this will make life a bit more simple. They would probably do a little better with the advert validation, so when you look in the ///M section, you find ///M's! ~x(

SeaSurfer

Zorg Guru (I)
Model of Z
2.2 Sport Z3 Auto
swamper said:
why have they changed the classifieds section..its crap...and it just looks a mess..you now have to go into to section by section to see whats been added.....does anyone know of a setting that changes it back to the original style?

What have you been looking for ? s:mrgreen

nearly forgot, are you feeling in a better mood today \:D/

Gill

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
SeaSurfer said:
swamper said:

What have you been looking for ? s:mrgreen

nearly forgot, are you feeling in a better mood today \:D/

Gill
just getting to grips with a tiger avon........2.0 16v redtop or something similar B-)

and no im still not in a good mood. [-(

i am realy but dont tell everyone :ymparty:

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
I like your new sig logo Gill, what did you use to do that ?