Photo Books from Aldi

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Just wanted to share my experience in case anyone has seen these advertised and aren't sure about how they'll turn out.

You download the Aldi software which allows you to gather all your photographs and manipulate them how you want to display them. There are loads of page options 1 large photo or many smaller ones, arranged in any way you wish.

You can add effects, choose lots of different backgrounds, type on the pages ... the permutations are endless.

I finished off the book (I ordered a hardback) with one of the actual photographs and put a title on the front.

I ordered the book and received it 3 days later and I was stunned with the fantastic quality of the product.

I purchased the photo book (and subsequently ordered 2 more) which was filled with everything to commemorate my daughters graduation.

Just looking through the site and knowing how much our cars mean to us it might be something that some members want to do to maybe have a permanent record of modifications or capture your adventures in your zeds?

If you're like me you'll have loads of photographs on PC's or memory cards and you tend not to print many of them but for a special keepsake I was really glad I'd had the books made.

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
hard top said:
A bit down market for me snoops............. ;)

:D
hahaha I was very sceptical hence only ordering 1 initially.... well impressed with quality.... and for price, amazing value and it doesn't say Aldi anywhere on it :D

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
If I ask them nicely, do you think that they would print Harrods on the cover............. :))