• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Petrol tank support strap. V. Rare.

Z3I

Zorg Legend
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Nov 10, 2016
Points
75
Location
Weybridge, Surrey
Model of Z
Fiji green 2.8
For sale today is this rare tank support strap, ripe for restoration, and of course original BMW. I've included all the parts necessary to restore to former glory. Once its gone (and thats quite soon) its gone! What am i bid?
20180119_102806.webp
20180119_103355.webp
 
I would have been really interested in it but as there seems to only be a dustpan and no brush :eek::eek:
Sorry its a NO from me :whistle::whistle:
 
Good luck with the sale, I'm sure the right buyer is out there for you

=))
 
I can not see a BMW part number stamped on it.. are you sure its not a china made copy ? =))
 
That's it, none of you are serious enthusiasts, it in the bin!
 
That's it, none of you are serious enthusiasts, it in the bin!
What did you expect ?- if you had pair then there would have been some serious bidding - :whistle:
 
I would say that the chances of you flogging this is crumbling by the second ............................ unless the Romans want it back:thumbsup:

Tony.
 
Sell it Fiat, they’d fit to a new car..
 
I managed to restore my Fiji Green limited edition ones but mind you they weren't that bad
 
Back
Top