• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale PERSPEX WIND DEFLECTOR

Synclare

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Jan 1, 2016
Points
147
Location
Staffordshire
Model of Z
1.9
A used wind deflector made from Perspex / acrylic, comes complete with all the necessary 'Velcro' fastening bands. Various marks / scratches which I think would very probably polish out with 'Greygate' or similar, there is however just the one which can be seen in the middle that probably would not come out. Made by a proprietary manufacturer with polished edges.
wind defleectors 001.webp
wind defleectors 004.webp
wind defleectors 005.webp
wind defleectors 006.webp
wind defleectors 008.webp
What do you think, 50 quid sound reasonable ? Collect or post from Staffs.
 
When I first bought my car I had no deflector with it, off a guy on 't'other channel' I managed to buy a mesh type deflector he was selling and this Perspex one came with it. Since then it's resided in my loft.
Adrian
 
P.S I loaned it to @Bozzy for a while, Steve will no doubt give people a fair appraisal on request.
 
Back
Top