• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Wanted Parts Wanted

Wilko58

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Joined
Aug 4, 2016
Points
77
Model of Z
2.8 Individual Fiji Green
Just had my 1998 2.8 pre-facelift M52TU Zed checked over and it needs a bit of TLC (only had it 6 months) including new brakes all round and ...
fuel tank straps
spare wheel carrier (though might take that off)
power steering cooler pipe
bonnet - unlikely anyone will have a Fiji Green one so any colour as long as in good nick.
3.0 calipers and carriers - thinking of upgrading the brakes while I'm at it!
Cheers
 
Cheers mate. Bloody typical that it's the only thing I was thinking of ditching though lol! How much do you want for it including p&p and are you likely to come up with any of the other bits in the near future?
 
Yep I know Tracey's car which is beauty as well, I'm sure you'll find the parts u need on here m8
 
I'm in Lancashire mate. I've had an offer of a bonnet which looks promising Although you are closer @Synclare and the power steering cooler pipe although he's said that's not all that good - will have to have a proper look at mine and see if it can be renovated or copied or you never know, it might be too expensive at BMW lol!
 
Sorry @Synclare meant to ask, apart from the brakes and spare wheel carrier have you got everything else available - bonnet (rust free!), power steering cooler pipe and fuel tank straps?
 
Hi,
I have a Cosmos Black bonnet if you are interested. £120 ono, collection from Portsmouth.
 
Hi Lina, Thanks for the offer but I'm sorted now.
 
Cheers #Uncle_Clanger I'll check him out!
 
Back
Top