• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Pair of Sills ...Brand New

Mazza

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
Nov 1, 2017
Points
210
Location
Bognor Regis
Model of Z
Z3 1.9 M44 Roadster Z3 2.8 Roadster
Selling off a pair of brand new sills still boxed (not even opened) and in primer finish

Part numbers are 41218401405 and 41218401406

Currently £248 ea from BMW

Will take £350.00 for the pair...
 
Just to save people looking up the part numbers to see what they fit are they face-lift / pre face-lift narrow or wide body .
Stephen.
 
That’s a good deal Malc someone should snatch your hand off at that mate. Almost makes me wish I had a Z3 ;)

Tony.
 
Last edited:
@Stevo7682
To be honest, get confused on what cars use what parts …. So just put the part numbers 😂😂😂😂
 
Tempted…I’ve not taken mine off yet to see what state they’re in and if they’re salvagable given they are bubbling at the end…

Are you down in Bognor Regis @Mazza? Ever passing Epsom??
 
Epsom not a million miles awsy… so could deliver ..,. On a sunny day with the roof down 😂😂😂😂
 
Yes … but check they are the correct part numbers for your car.
 
Epsom not a million miles awsy… so could deliver ..,. On a sunny day with the roof down 😂😂😂😂
I’m tempted to come and pick them up in those conditions!! I’m going to pass though for now…I’ve spent too much on her the last couple of weeks…probably going to regret this…don’t think they’ll hang around for long
 
Back
Top