jaguartvr Zorg Guru (I) Joined Jan 9, 2017 Points 95 Sep 7, 2023 #1 In very good condition, no signs of wear and no rips. One seat belt guide snapped the other missing. Seats only, no bases, collect from Egham Surrey.
In very good condition, no signs of wear and no rips. One seat belt guide snapped the other missing. Seats only, no bases, collect from Egham Surrey.
Richard29 Zorg Guru (I) Supporter Joined Mar 10, 2022 Points 93 Model of Z Z3 3.0 Auto Sep 7, 2023 #2 Heated?
jaguartvr Zorg Guru (I) Joined Jan 9, 2017 Points 95 Sep 7, 2023 #3 Not heated, for real men not pansies!
Richard29 Zorg Guru (I) Supporter Joined Mar 10, 2022 Points 93 Model of Z Z3 3.0 Auto Sep 7, 2023 #4 jaguartvr said: Not heated, for real men not pansies! Click to expand... Just thinking of the Mrs
jaguartvr Zorg Guru (I) Joined Jan 9, 2017 Points 95 Jan 4, 2024 #5 bump Still available. I also have door card with good door pulls in black and hearing aid beige.
A antonycavagin Regular Member British Zeds Joined Aug 19, 2020 Points 19 Location Newcastle upon Tyne Model of Z 2.2 Jan 4, 2024 #6 Are the door cards overall black with a beige insert, or beige with a black insert ?
A antonycavagin Regular Member British Zeds Joined Aug 19, 2020 Points 19 Location Newcastle upon Tyne Model of Z 2.2 Jan 4, 2024 #8 Ahhh