• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD P24 BMW (P Z4 BMW etc.) private personalised registration number plate

Bob123

Regular Member
British Zeds
Joined
Jan 23, 2022
Points
19
Location
South Cheshire
Model of Z
E85 Z4 3.0 roadster pre facelift
I'm selling my private personalised registration number plate P24 BMW. Ideal for any BMW but particularly the Z4 I think as the 24 looks just like Z4.

The registration is on a retention certificate.

It's being advertised on plates4less if you wish to buy it from them or if you prefer you can save some money and buy it direct from me for £1160
 
Last edited:
I'm selling my private personalised registration number plate P24 BMW. Ideal for any BMW but particularly the Z4 I think as the 24 looks just like Z4.

The registration is on a retention certificate.

It's being advertised on plates4less at £1845 including fees if you wish to buy it from them. You can buy it from me for £1600
Whoever buys this could have a ‘brand new’ Zed next year😀
 
By typing 'bump' re-ignites the thread to bring it up again for readers to see.
Indeed....it 'bumps' it up to the top again.
 
Indeed....it 'bumps' it up to the top again.

But you don't need to type that 'word'. You can type anything and it comes back to the top - Oh, it just did.
 
It’s just because people refer to it as “Bumping the thread”.

Tony.
 
Back
Top