• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Original equipment z3 Roll bars

can you pencil me in for the strut brace dependent on pics? and postage costs too...
 
can you pencil me in for the strut brace dependent on pics? and postage costs too...
Yeah no prob I have offered to someone else for pick up in Bristol but if they don't want it you can have it...
 
Yeah no prob I have offered to someone else for pick up in Bristol but if they don't want it you can have it...
Mate, sorry I haven't been in touch, things have been a bit manic here. I am having issues with my central locking, my two seater is now down to a one seater. If you can sell the brace then please do so. If it's still in your garage by the winter I will buy it off you as it would be a crime for it to go to waste. My zed is pencilled in for a visit to the Zedshed later in the year to replace the rear suspension.
 
Bump still have these anyone want them before they go on ebay
 
Back
Top