• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale One for the breakers

upload_2016-10-4_19-50-5.webp
 
Its worth it for the interior
 
Depends what it goes for but I'd guess round the £1,000 mark. Looks too good to break though as doesn't need too much work but I certainly see a few interesting bits on it.

It's only just down the road from me so may see if I can swing by on Thursay night when I'm going past.
 
Depends what it goes for but I'd guess round the £1,000 mark. Looks too good to break though as doesn't need too much work but I certainly see a few interesting bits on it.

It's only just down the road from me so may see if I can swing by on Thursay night when I'm going past.
Be interesting to see what you think of it mate
 
It's unmolested but badly neglected. The seats are finished without major restoration. All panels damaged, dented or scraped. Needs a new exhaust and rear window. Badly rotted in offside rear suspension area and may need a section of chassis cut out and welded in plus a replacement trailing arm. Couldn't do full underside inspection but I suspect more rot lurks elsewhere. 150k miles and engine not serviced in a long time. It ran out of fuel idling after 2 mins so I couldn't test drive it.

It's a breaker only to my mind. It would chew up more than it's worth putting it back on the road.

I'm not bidding as it's not grabbed me enough to find space for it. And I'd recommend anyone on here considers it carefully before deciding it's a cheap big engine car to put back on the road. It's not.
 
Its been ended
This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing.



 
Its been ended
This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing.
Read that as arranged cash on collection price with buyer :whistle:
 
No I think it's been genuinely withdrawn from sale. The seller was a neighbour of the owner who had moved away. He is a car enthusiast himself and was toying with keeping it to add to his fleet. I guess that's what happened. He's a welder so the chassis rot didn't bother him.

But honestly, not a worthwhile project for most people in my view. It was a breaker first and foremost.
 
It's unmolested but badly neglected. The seats are finished without major restoration. All panels damaged, dented or scraped. Needs a new exhaust and rear window. Badly rotted in offside rear suspension area and may need a section of chassis cut out and welded in plus a replacement trailing arm. Couldn't do full underside inspection but I suspect more rot lurks elsewhere. 150k miles and engine not serviced in a long time. It ran out of fuel idling after 2 mins so I couldn't test drive it.

It's a breaker only to my mind. It would chew up more than it's worth putting it back on the road.

I'm not bidding as it's not grabbed me enough to find space for it. And I'd recommend anyone on here considers it carefully before deciding it's a cheap big engine car to put back on the road. It's not.
Did he give an indication what he would take for it.
 
Back
Top