• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

eBay On Ebay 1999 Z3M Coupe Estoril Blue

For £9999 with 69000 miles good service history in London, I wonder why its so cheap ?? or is it a bargain ?

View attachment 55581
Scam. I offered to buy it at £6999.00.
Usual rubbish, send money through Paypal and use the eBay protection scheme......which doesn't apply to cars.
I'd say there was so much interest that the price was then upped to 9999.00!
I really hope no one has paid any money...
 
Has it been reported to ebay????
 
Makes your blood boil these scammers....Unfortunatly some people jump because of a great deal.
It must work for them to attempt it hope ebay have dragged this one down now ...
 
Ebay are not doing enough to stop these scammers.

Any solicitors on here?

I'm sure Ebay would be liable for any losses, allowing criminals to use their service to defraud people.
 
Makes your blood boil these scammers....Unfortunatly some people jump because of a great deal.
It must work for them to attempt it hope ebay have dragged this one down now ...

It does work for them, I've spoken to people who have fallen for them.

And they are getting clever, many now just ask for a £500 deposit to hold the car, not a bad days work if they get 20 people fall for it.

Or they send very genuine looking emails that pretend to be via ebay about an escrow method of paying for the car.
 
Ebay either don't care or are useless.

I reported that second one this morning as I'm sure some of you have also, it's still there.

Scammers paradise.
 
You need to be in on a decent 3.0 within minutes of it going up. Literally. I missed one this week and I enquired after 42 mins. I've missed various others in similar circumstances. And this car is even more desireable.

Would eat my hat if this was genuine and still available.

Is it a Cat? It would still be cheap mind you.

I think you missed out on my "decent" Z3 3.0 M Sport! If you'd have viewed the car you would have bought it.
It would have been worth the six hour round trip. In fact knock half an hour off the return journey as you'd have been doing it in a Topaz Blue 3.0

And l know that you are well versed in Z3's from the work you do on them.
Don't be scared by a 5 year gap in the dealer service history. Particularly if the car is only doing a low mileage each year. If the owner has serviced it themselves, it can be better. BMW charge £400 for little more than an oil change.
You can generally tell by looking at/driving a car how it has been treated.
Most people are open to negotiation on the price if you think it is too high, but you need to be stood next to the car with the money in your hand!
 
I think you missed out on my "decent" Z3 3.0 M Sport! If you'd have viewed the car you would have bought it.
It would have been worth the six hour round trip. In fact knock half an hour off the return journey as you'd have been doing it in a Topaz Blue 3.0

And l know that you are well versed in Z3's from the work you do on them.
Don't be scared by a 5 year gap in the dealer service history. Particularly if the car is only doing a low mileage each year. If the owner has serviced it themselves, it can be better. BMW charge £400 for little more than an oil change.
You can generally tell by looking at/driving a car how it has been treated.
Most people are open to negotiation on the price if you think it is too high, but you need to be stood next to the car with the money in your hand!

Decent means low price as well though ;) The one earlier in the week was a Sienna Red, albeit with big miles but nice for £3k! It was promised to me but I got stitched up.
 
Hate it when that happens. £3k is a great price for a 3.0
High mileage OK if well maintained. Well, certainly at that price.
Seems like a few very low mileage ones are popping up in the classifieds at the moment.
 
They are about, we bought ours just over a year ago ,just over the 100k mark ,full dealer history one previous owner and the hardtop for under £4000. It's an auto so not for everyone but I absolutely love it!
 
Yes in the one sense it's good as so many older cars now are so expensive.
l saw a Ford Capri 2.8 injection (surely a 1970's Z3 Coupe?) sell for £30,000 last month!
And that Classic of Classics, a MK1 Ford Escort 1.3 Estate at £20,000
Admittedly only 20k miles but that's some price.
 
Last edited:
Just for a laugh I sent a question and here is my reply =)) WOW BIG jump from £9k to £18k.............

Thank you for your interest.

It depends on my client whether the car is still available at all since there is a pending offer of £18700.

Regards

Daniel
 
Been out of touch over the weekend but Daniel the hand bag mans last email to me said that he had been asked to set it up as a bid auction and starts at 99p.
I see looking further that Ebay have removed it and also the other one
 
Daniel, the seller, was probably last seen outside the Vatican selling his handbags. A strange place Rome. He can sell you a fake handbag but you can get arrested for buying it! .
 
The black coupe is back on again this morning, now £7200

Reported to ebay 0900hrs, let's see how long they take to remove it.

Update, just checked again, 1240hrs and it's been removed.

Ebay are awake today.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top