Ok lets see which M owners use their cars

Mr-P

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Sold Z3M
Sat here thinking after the discussion re the cheap Z3M Roadster that was on Ebay, re high miles etc etc.

Lets see which Z3M Roadster owners actually use their "M's" and the they not just trinkets that only show themselves when no rain etc etc is forecast :);)

I will kick it off.

'98 Car Purchased December 2012 with 116,630 miles on the clock, paying less than the one just sold.

As of today 131,783 miles on the clock.

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
Done less than 1000 miles this year in mine. :oops:

B

badman gee

I'm not even going to reply to this post.

No point!

Mr-P

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Sold Z3M

bruce&kim

Zorg Legend
The West Country
Looks like a nice example, not sure how the other half would take it if I spent nearly 9K for it to sit in the garage most of the time.
Agree but what will it be worth in 10 years time?

Mr-P

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Sold Z3M
Agree but what will it be worth in 10 years time?
IMHO not what a lot of people think they will be. The Coupe will always have more of a cult following for some reason, even though total numbers built are not that much different for RHD.

miller1098

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
M
Mine gets used ,but I bought mine to use as a fun drive .not as a collector,it's not a mint example and I get my pleasure from driving It. My mate has a rare car and has as much fun polishing his bonnet as I do driving mine.horses for courses

z3cade

Zorg Guru (III)
East Anglian Crew
I used mine when I could in the summer but I couldn't use it in the winter months, no point. You can't drive it on the damp/frosty roads without the risk of ending up in a hedge. Plus I hate it when the salt comes out even when its dry you end up with a salt coating.
The daily gets the brunt of the winter.

That said if I had a real cheap M I probably would use it all year round with a hardtop. But traction control would be a must

board

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M Roadster
Bought mine with 5k on the clock in 2000 and now has about 71k I think. It's always been a second car for fun as I used to do a lot of work miles and just wasn't practical to use it for that. I had a few months as a main car and had to fill it up every day which apart front he cost was a bind when you're doing long days and then have to add that extra trip to the petrol station. I think I stuck about 10k on it during that time. I used to drive it with the snow still on it and the roof down :)

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
mines had 2 years with me and has got another 6000 on the clock...

Das930

Zorg Addict
I try to drive all my cars at the weekend , the roadster won't get used as much not because I don't want to put miles on it as let's face it it already has plenty but I brought it for open top motoring I know it has the hard top but I think once that comes of I think it will stay of as the coupe already has the roof. Where as these cars may go up in value the injoyment is driving them and for me half of the injoyment is just opening up that garage and just looking as even this just puts a smile on my face thinking about the next time it fires up.