• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD OEM Wind Deflector (all clips)

Lee

Zorg Expert (I)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Points
213
Location
Basingstoke
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe 3.0si
Genuine BMW OEM Wind deflector with all the clips. Very clean.

£100 Posted.

IMG_1570.webp

IMG_1572.webp
 
Hi @Lee ..... what postage cost please to ship to Perth Australia, postcode 6000?
Thanks in advance.

Hi Trev, quickly ran a quote with a local company, came in at another £50.
 
Hi @Lee .... as much as I’d like it the freight component makes it not viable. Thank you for following up with the freight cost for me.
Happy New Year to you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lee
Back up for sale. I also noticed a little nic in the leather one side. Looks like a subtle repair has been done. Can barely see it.
 
Hi @Lee dont suppose you know if this will fit a 1999 Z3M Roadster?

Hi Jamie. Yes it would. But unfortunately just sold it via private message. I do have another type in stock. I’ll send you a private message.
 
Back
Top