• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Oem mud guards

20171203_101700.webp
 
Hiding no, working yes, the last time I used the Zed was Tony cruise sadly ,there are two clips each side ide put the two clips passenger side, and the bottom clip drivers side bottom ,and a self tapper in the top ,and spray some clear waxoyl on the end off the sills before you fit them mate,they should look good on your Atlanta blue Zed buddy.
Jimmy.
 
Hiding no, working yes, the last time I used the Zed was Tony cruise sadly ,there are two clips each side ide put the two clips passenger side, and the bottom clip drivers side bottom ,and a self tapper in the top ,and spray some clear waxoyl on the end off the sills before you fit them mate,they should look good on your Atlanta blue Zed buddy.
Jimmy.
I guessed you were busy with work, been the same for me as well. Keeps the wolves from the door though :thumbsup:.
Thanks for the hints mate, I'll do that :).
 
Halfords universal mud flaps, £8 a pair! Need some patient trimming, but fit perfectly!

:drinks:

Bonzo.
 
Halfords universal mud flaps, £8 a pair! Need some patient trimming, but fit perfectly!

:drinks:

Bonzo.
Yep had two sets of them on in the past few years. Excellent v.f.m but they trap crud that sits against the sill.
 
I took my O.E.M.mudflaps off when I changed my sills.They were shot really! Road Crud was still trapped behind them! When I put my new sills on I sealed all gaps and the area behind the new Halfords mudflaps with Waxoyl underseal. That should see me out!..:thumbsup:..:rolleyes:

:drinks:

Bonzo.
 
Back
Top