• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale OEM mesh wind breaker for roll hoops and Tonneau

Daz3

Zorg Legend
Joined
Dec 8, 2011
Points
75
Location
Spilsby, Lincolnshire
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
As title I have both for sale £100 each ono can post too at extra cost. Will put pictures up shortly. Thanks Daz
 
20170507_201556.webp
20170507_201619.webp
20170507_201707.webp
20170507_201646.webp
 
Sorry for :offtopic: Daz, have you got it tested and on the road ?

Tony.

No tony not had time yet it's all insured but just been a bit busy I think when I do get it tested I'll just be taking my private plate off and selling it or breaking for bits. Just haven't got the time anymore for it.
 
No tony not had time yet it's all insured but just been a bit busy I think when I do get it tested I'll just be taking my private plate off and selling it or breaking for bits. Just haven't got the time anymore for it.
That would be a shame mate after all your work.

Tony.
 
I know mate but it'll just be sat there, I've had it insured 3 months and not even turned the key. Just haven't got time for it anymore once my plates off I think it'll be broke for parts, can't see anyone buying it as a whole as it's worth more to me in bits.
 
:(:(:( I hoped to see it one day mate.

Tony.
 
Back
Top