Not for the purists

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Two very annoying stone chips on the bonnet and several attempts at touching in, will be heading to the body shop once again but until funds and time allows went for a quick cheat with some graphics. Although will be returning back to stock quite pleased with the look. Not for everyone I know and a bit of a throwback to the 80's. Boot stripe just to follow on from the bonnet stripe
IMG_1050[1].JPG
IMG_1049[1].JPG

JimS

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 G29 30i
To be honest I would have preferred the stone chips. After all, we all have them, even mine. But it's your car, and if you like it with stripes, that's all that matters.

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
To be honest I would have preferred the stone chips. After all, we all have them, even mine. But it's your car, and if you like it with stripes, that's all that matters.
Probably me too but they are very prominant and drew my eye every day. If they were any where else wouldn't have bothered

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I thought about it, like googy had on his white one.

Tony.

Duncodin

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
Model of Z
Z3 M44
I don't mind the graphics. Not sure about the go-faster stripes.

If I put graphics or vinyl on my car to cover every chip-n-scratch I'd have a full body wrap - now there's an idea :rolleyes:

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
I quite like the twin stripe, and they are almost parrallel, its the graphics that i may change.

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Couldn't live with the graphics after several attempts at reducing them a bit, colour clashed with stripe, tried a lighter grey that didn't work so decided to utilise spare stripe to mimic the grill and tie in with the double bonnet stripe. Pleased so far and it covers the 2 nasty chips. Chips well
treated and covered so will not rust
Bonnet stripes.JPG

Duncodin

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
Model of Z
Z3 M44
Sorry. Each to their own, and all that. But I think I'd rather have the chips. They must be pretty tiny.

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Sorry. Each to their own, and all that. But I think I'd rather have the chips. They must be pretty tiny.
Wish the chips were tiny, would have just covered with lacquer.