• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Nice set of winter wheels (or summer!)

Steve Medlock

Zorg Guru (II)
British Zeds
Joined
May 11, 2016
Points
105
Location
Tenterden, Kent
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
This is a very nice, not perfect, but very nice set of BMW Style 104s which are 16x7J fitted with Good Year Eagle Ultra Grip 225x 50 R/16 tyres with average 6mm tread on each. No kerbing or dinks obviously. Perfect for winter use while you keep your smart wheels away from all that horrible salt and grit....
22496331_10212670269926479_271984513775810557_o.webp
22496045_10212670263566320_2449293405085344601_o.webp
22382320_10212670259286213_5266317801244169466_o.webp
 
This is a very nice, not perfect, but very nice set of BMW Style 104s which are 16x7J fitted with Good Year Eagle Ultra Grip 225x 50 R/16 tyres with average 6mm tread on each. No kerbing or dinks obviously. Perfect for winter use while you keep your smart wheels away from all that horrible salt and grit....View attachment 67311 View attachment 67312 View attachment 67313
Hi,
How much are you looking for the wheels? (If you still have them)

Kind regards.
Connor.
 
Just looked - its bubble wrap and cardboard box for each separate wheel. Doesn't sound too difficult if you want to go that way. I think i could have saved myself some time and money in the past if I'd used this service.

Steve.
 
Just looked - its bubble wrap and cardboard box for each separate wheel. Doesn't sound too difficult if you want to go that way. I think i could have saved myself some time and money in the past if I'd used this service.

Steve.
I think I’d be happy going the courier route. Heard mostly good reviews from them on other forums etc.
The tyres look really good, my current wheels are a bit tatty and could do with new tyres, so seems like a good option fitting these better wheels with good tyres.

I’ll send you a PM now to finalise everything :thumbsup:.

Connor.
 
Back
Top