• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

eBay Nice 3.0cc auto on ebay.

Tfp

Zorg Legend
Supporter
Joined
Dec 20, 2015
Points
84
Location
Cambs
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172563987497?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Not my car, but worth a look if anyone is after an auto Z3.

upload_2017-3-6_13-1-7.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks a decent car except for that fake wood dash.... But very excitably written in all capitals...

Particularly like the way he is giving the new owner the honour of refurbing the wheels themselves. Top guy!
ONLY SLIGHT ISSUE IS THE WHEELS (BMW TYPE 32) IDEALLY NEED A REFURB TO THE PAINT WHICH I WAS GOING TO GET THEM DONE FOR THIS SUMMER BUT I MIGHT AS WELL LEAVE TO THE NEXT TO THE NEXT OWNER.

But he will sell you his spare set of winter wheels cheap to offset the cost of the ones on it currently needing a refurb. Don't really understand what that actually means, but yeah. Thanks. I guess?
I WILL LET THEM GO CHEAP WITH THE CAR TO SUPPLEMENT THE WHEELS NEEDING PAINTING.
 
Bidding now up to £4500, anyone on here been to see it?
 
Looks a fine low mileage Zed.
 
Back
Top