Newbie saying Hello!

77si

Model of Z
2.2 Sport
Greetings from London! Newbie to the site with my Zed nicknamed Zebedee.... He's a 2001 Titanium 2.2 Sport :D He's lovely save for needing a new driver side mirror..... Pic attached in all his glory....

Attachments

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR

si-forks

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Big welcome from Worcester looks a nice car lets hope we have a top down summer

Si-forks on tapatalk

board

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M Roadster
Big welcome from the jungle and a great looking zed you have there, even though it is silver :D :ymhug:

77si

Model of Z
2.2 Sport
Cheers Guys! Rudeness already - I love the Silver - the choice was easy for me my Zed was only ever going to be Silver, Met Grey or Black and this one caught my eye last January and he had to be acquired! :D I know from past experience on .net that lots of you other zedders think that silver is just a primer :p

board

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M Roadster
Haha, if it's a zed then it's all good no matter what colour, being in the minority, not having silver, we have to pipe up once in a while :D

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Hi 77si Welcome to the madhouse, err sorry, the forum. :D
Hope you have a great top down summer :-bd
Are you going to help to boost the tally for Zedfest we need to get as close to the 500 Zeds as poss :)

Titan

British Zeds
Model of Z
sDrive35i
Hi Si
Welcome to our forum :)

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
HI Si and
to Zorg.

Glad to have you on board, don't worry about having a silver zed, we have to allow you lot in or we'd lose 75% of our members :p

I'm sure you know it's all in jest and all members are welcome and encouraged to join in, the forum is what we make it... :D

SilverZed

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Welcome! :ymhug: They all secretly wish they had silver ones too really you know.

Silver Z3 >>>>>>> now looking for a silver Z4!!!!! (3.0 auto of course!). :D :D :D

SeaSurfer

Zorg Guru (I)
Model of Z
2.2 Sport Z3 Auto
SilverZed said:
Welcome! :ymhug: They all secretly wish they had silver ones too really you know.

SilverZed, I hope you are not including me in that statement, tut tut :-o ................................................................................................ :D

Welcome to our zed home 77si :ymhug: glad you found us and nice looking zed you have :D you understand already that we are very possessive of our colours, the greatest ones being as dark as can be ;)

HornelZ3M

Zorg Addict
Supporter
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3M Roadster
Welcome to the forum mate. Lovely looking Zed, i would like to say your silver colour is great------ but i cant ,as estoril blue is ;) :)) naaa is does look immaculate ;)