Newbie From San Diego, Ca

Fauxsuper

Model of Z
I've owned my 1998 Boston Green Z3 2.8 5-speed for just a little over a month. Overall it's in pretty good shape for having 104,000 miles on it and being 15 years old. I just replaced anti-freeze, oil, filters, water pump, belts and tensioners along with the fan clutch. (I bought a cheap one off of E-bay, and already have a Behr on order, the whoosh from the new one drives me nuts)

Still getting used to the handling, but I think it would benefit from a little less understeer. The suspension seems solid, but I'm thinking of adding more solid control arm bushings.

In any case, I'm enjoying the car and just wanted to say hello-------------

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Welcome to ZRoadster.org!

Looking at your avatar and description, she sure looks a lovely Green/Tan combination! There are plenty of modifications you can make to ease the handling a little. Not sure if you have had a look in our technical wiki yet, but there are some great suspension modification articles written by a chap called Mike Fishwick. http://zroadster.org/zroadster-wiki or click on the link on the menu bar.

Would be nice to see some picture of your pride and joy. Gary

Fauxsuper

Model of Z
I looked at some of Mr. Fishwick's articles and he makes sense to me, so I might take a few steps down that road in stages---------------------------- Thanks for the welcome! Here's a photo:

Boysie

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M Roadster S50
We dont pull the wool over your eyes here;)