New Zed and I can't stop smiling !

Woody100

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
Being Z less for a couple of weeks after selling my car was a difficult time especially as the day I sold it the sun came out and hasn't gone in since But I now have my new Z and boy it is a country mile apart from the old one ! A big thanks to Tim and Pauline (Hotred) on the .net site for parting with this fantastic car. I loving it !!!!

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
It is a fantastic looking car, met it once on a cruise. Viewed it a few times on Autotrader while I was looking, but if I recall it's an auto and was a bit out of my price range too.

Well done on the purchase!

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
Wow looks fantastic I am not suprised you are pleased it's a cracker. :scorecard:

Ragtop

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
Lovely looking Zed. I've seen this Zed a few times in Tim & Pauline's ownership. It was at Silverstone last year for the Zedfest and there are some cracking photos of it driving round the track. It was also on the Kent cruise a couple of years ago. :coolsteer)

z3cade

Zorg Guru (III)
East Anglian Crew
What a cracker! Always loved the look of that Zed. Well done, a great purchase ;)

bessieblue

Zorg Guru (II)
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Well done Tony, great buy. shame your not at silverstone this weekend. hope we cant meet up soon and compare notes cheers pete

Woody100

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
Thanks guys it certainly is a great looking car and its a shame I can't show it off at Silverstone, I will however be thinking of you while laying on the beech !! To all those that are going hope the weather stays hot and sunny and you have a great weekend.

Brian H

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
E36/7 3.0i - E85 Z4///M
Great car, have always admired this car from afar, really tasteful mods done as well. Enjoy:coolsteer)

hotred

Model of Z
Z3 3.0 auto
Just wanted to say good luck to Woody, now the proud owner of my beautiful Z. it couldn't have gone to a better home and a nicer fella.
Some of you may know that the reason for sale was we wanted a new kitchen, well Woody supplied us with a kitchen that surpassed all our expectations and we are smiling ear to ear looking at our new kitchen.
What a result!! Tony got the car of his dreams we got the kitchen of our dreams, it couldn't have worked out better.
Can I just say if anyone is thinking of a new kitchen, Tony is your man, a real expert in his field and a true craftsman, who's eye for detail and expertise is second to none and what a nice bloke too!
We still have our Red 1.9 (Ruby) so we will not be Zless.