New Z3 owner from Worcestershire

Poprin

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
3.0 Roadster + *cough* MX5 project
Hi Matt, you car looks brill. I think you have the same wheels as mine (DOTZ Mugello's). Also I have roll over hoops and angel eyes also. I do like your front bumper though, very smart. I'm all for tasteful and subtle mods, makes your car stand out from the crowd a little bit.

Looks to be in a tip-top shape as well, I would be very proud if I were you. Also, I can say after owning a MK1 MX5 1.8iS... as much as I loved that car I would not trade my Z for and MX5 even at gunpoint!

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
@Low Rider Yes, taken at the Lickeys, they really need to sort the car park out though.
The interior is definitely blue :)
The car is a 1.9 its got 17inch alloys, someone on facebook commented on it having the Aero front bumper, but I believe it is after-market.
I loved the mx5, but in the week i've owned this I haven't looked back.
@phil.a How much will Z4's be selling for in 4 years? :D
Hi, Matt and welcome to the forum from the other side of the Pond. Frankie

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
2.2i Sport Zedshed Special
Welcome from Winchester. If you are free Sunday a few of us are heading to Weston Super Mare. Feel free to join the convoy. It's BM's on the lawn. A really good bit of fun.

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Hi @matt_zeus :welcome: to the forum from me also, not too faraway in Staffordshire

yocky z3 2.0

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.0 roadster
Hi and welcome matt from Yocky in South Yorkshire you must be in your father inlaws good books nice looking car will probely see you at Weston tomorrow cheers tony.

matt_zeus

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
@Poprin I had a mk2 1.8 sport, the Zed just feels better made and with the mods mine has its definitely a better looking car