New window being fitted

pete59

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Takeing my zed for a new back window tomorrow,then quick run from there to take car to stainless sports and classic exhausts,to pre book it in for three days to have a fully tuned quad system made and fitted,i cant wait, its not cheap but they only do raceing and sports cars to your spec.i will post pics once its done.It will be all done for the east Anglia run on Feb 19th

HornelZ3M

Zorg Addict
Supporter
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3M Roadster
Wow cant wait to see the quad exhaust. What car does one have. :p

pete59

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
well its only a 2.0 but its my baby and the six should have a nice sound once its done,if you know wheres there is a oxford green M i would bite there hands off,but untill then i stick with what ive got.

HornelZ3M

Zorg Addict
Supporter
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3M Roadster
Sounds nice mate. I had a stainless steel exhaust made for my 1.9 and i was dead chuffed with it, and it sounded superb. :) A quad should be awesome.

pete59

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
It will these chaps have been making these for 40 years,and make real high spec exhausts,inclueding the back boxs from sheet stainless.

La_vida_diver

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster
pete59 said:
Takeing my zed for a new back window tomorrow,then quick run from there to take car to stainless sports and classic exhausts,to pre book it in for three days to have a fully tuned quad system made and fitted,i cant wait, its not cheap but they only do raceing and sports cars to your spec.i will post pics once its done.It will be all done for the east Anglia run on Feb 19th
I would be interested in details. I want some stitching done round the rear window on black and maybe a new one so I can undo it and on the other one I have a stainless exhaust with Chrome (urgh, tat) covers and want to get the box polished and good stainless guys are rare! contacts would be appreciated.

pete59

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
New window zipped in and a great job too,Had it done at loughborough by a firm called hubbard upholstery took just one hour £125,Quad exhaust. car going in feb 4th for three days full tuned system,will post pics when done