• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD New water pump, thermostat, belt tensioner, belts.

Paulro

Zorg Legend
Joined
Dec 15, 2016
Points
75
Location
Bristol
Model of Z
3.0 sport auto.(now sold) 3.0 Z4 Coupe
IMG_2278.webp IMG_2279.webp IMG_2280.webp IMG_2281.webp i bought these new for my z3 3.0.
I had intended to fit myself but in the end had the work done at main dealer.

All parts are new and boxed.

Hepu water pump, metal impeller part no 201 11 0122
Behr Mahle thermostat and housing OH quality
Ina belt tensioner part no 533 0015 10
Meyle alternator and power steering belts part no 53-16060 0005/HD

I bought these parts via different suppliers with discount and I think got a good deal. They can certainly be found more expensive.

I paid £155.33 in total.

If I could sell them together I'd take £120 and I'll sort the postage which might well be a bit because a couple of bits are reasonably heavy.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2282.webp
    IMG_2282.webp
    55.8 KB · Views: 138
I think this is an essential job for Zs over 50,000 if you don't have any history of it. I had a complete cooling system overhaul this season.. did the viscous clutch and fan and changed most of the pulleys, new bolts etc... £120 for peace of mind for these bits..worth it! The ina tensioners are good by all accounts and the thermostat is what I was supplied from a BMW specialist. I went for conti belts but I don't think there is any noted differences. The water pump has a metal impeller which seems to have the better reputation, good quality bits all round.
 
Hi mate,
According to Real OEM they do fit a 2.0 so if you want them go for it.
If you genuinely arn’t fussed then cool.
Cheers buddy.
 
Hi mate,
According to Real OEM they do fit a 2.0 so if you want them go for it.
If you genuinely arn’t fussed then cool.
Cheers buddy.
All yours buddy as I have a lot to do at the minute and was only getting them to put away for when the time comes.
 
It will probably spend most of its life in the garage but its a scratch that I have to itch :D

8EF37367-94DE-4086-AD76-E7189B244C69.webp

An itch I had to scratch twice :whistle:=))
 
It will probably spend most of its life in the garage but its a scratch that I have to itch :D
The same as mine, it only gets used for a couple of weeks a year, just nice to see the different look sometimes. :thumbsup:
 
Are they AC splitters on the silver one
Yes, the Silver Zed has the AC Schnitzer; body kit, wheels, exhaust, pedals and handbrake grip.
See my progress thread for photos.
 
Back
Top