New to Z3s and looking for good source of used parts

MattB72

Dedicated Member
Hi. I've just joined the forum having recently bought a 2000 3.0L roadster. As with any older car, things will need replacing over time and so I'm looking for any guidance on where best to look in the Leeds/York area for reliable used parts. In particular, I know that I need a replacement windscreen washer reservoir so any guidance would be appreciated. Also, really keen to get hold of a set of 17" Style 32 alloys suitable for Z3 (offset ET 41 I think and front 7.5"/rear 8.5"). They don't need to be in fantastic condition as I'll powder coat them anyway, but they do need to be structurally sound and come with a set of tyres on (just sufficient to make them legal will do). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Matt

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive
:welcome: Hi and welcome. :coolsteer)
:highfive: I'm sure you will get some help in finding what you want on here :slaphead:

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Be sure to check dealer prices on some items not as expensive as you may think. Several guys on here strip Z's so worth a try other than that most dismantlers now use E Bay

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Hi and welcome from Mansfield. The regular breaking guys will be along soon to help I'm sure. :thumbsup:

Bazza

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
:welcome:From me Matt :drinks:

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Hi. I've just joined the forum having recently bought a 2000 3.0L roadster. As with any older car, things will need replacing over time and so I'm looking for any guidance on where best to look in the Leeds/York area for reliable used parts. In particular, I know that I need a replacement windscreen washer reservoir so any guidance would be appreciated. Also, really keen to get hold of a set of 17" Style 32 alloys suitable for Z3 (offset ET 41 I think and front 7.5"/rear 8.5"). They don't need to be in fantastic condition as I'll powder coat them anyway, but they do need to be structurally sound and come with a set of tyres on (just sufficient to make them legal will do). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Matt
Welcome to the forum from Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey. Frankie

ZTec

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Welcome from the Vale of Glamorgan.

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
2.2i Sport Zedshed Special
Welcome from down here in the South.. ( Hampshire )

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Welcome to the forum, style 32 are a lovely looking wheel, suit the Z3 very well.

I have Style 78 genuine staggered set of 4 for sale with barely legal tyres

and

Replica (no rear deep dish) style 40 wheels with excellent tyres - 2 wheels have slight flat spots, but easily sorted if you are keen on powder coating.

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Hi @MattB72, :welcome: to the forum from me too in Staffordshire.

Eddie Zedder

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.0
Hello and :welcome: