• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD NEW Stone Guards

I'll get both your sets made today and posted either tonight or in the morning.
Cheers lads
 
Hi Dave I will have a set of black carbon stone guards if you have got any will be at zedfest cheers Yocky green Zed reg T60 YOK
 
Hi Dave, are you still doing them? I'm just about to touch up the damage from a recent road trip and don't fancy doing it twice.
 
Hi Dave, are you still doing them? I'm just about to touch up the damage from a recent road trip and don't fancy doing it twice.
I think I'll probably start doing these again. Mine are a bit messy now and had a few people ask. I will set up a new thread when I do. Probably at the weekend. Any particular colour/pattern?
 
Hi Dave, are you still doing them? I'm just about to touch up the damage from a recent road trip and don't fancy doing it twice.

Was talking to Dave about these on Saturday, told him I was interested as well;) That’s two Dave!
 
Last edited:
I think I'll probably start doing these again. Mine are a bit messy now and had a few people ask. I will set up a new thread when I do. Probably at the weekend. Any particular colour/pattern?

On a black car I think it will have to be black - can't see anything else working really (not a big fan of black and chrome). I'm easy over gloss or matt if your knocking up a batch.

Thanks

Trev
 
Davy do you have a colour that's close to Atlanta blue ?.
The rear wings are getting noticeable stone rash now but I haven't seen any stone guards that don't look like elastoplast plasters against that colour.
I did have some chrome ones ages ago but went off them as they stood out too much.

Steve.
 
I'll make a new thread today so check back tonight. The first lot will be maybe a week or 2 once I know what colours people want I'll order the materials.
 
Back
Top