lovely zed by the way. those wheels look great on itTook the zee out for a run in the sticks, photos as promised. AlanView attachment 58860View attachment 58861 View attachment 58862
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.
lovely zed by the way. those wheels look great on itTook the zee out for a run in the sticks, photos as promised. AlanView attachment 58860View attachment 58861 View attachment 58862
It's on its way to zedfest if your there you can try before you buy hahaThat Estoril Carbon version looks so tempting
I think I'll probably start doing these again. Mine are a bit messy now and had a few people ask. I will set up a new thread when I do. Probably at the weekend. Any particular colour/pattern?Hi Dave, are you still doing them? I'm just about to touch up the damage from a recent road trip and don't fancy doing it twice.
Hi Dave, are you still doing them? I'm just about to touch up the damage from a recent road trip and don't fancy doing it twice.
You Got me thinking again! Ha cheersWas talking to Dave about these on Saturday, told him I was infested as wellThat’s two Dave!
I think I'll probably start doing these again. Mine are a bit messy now and had a few people ask. I will set up a new thread when I do. Probably at the weekend. Any particular colour/pattern?
I'll make a new thread today so check back tonight. The first lot will be maybe a week or 2 once I know what colours people want I'll order the materials.