GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Hi all,

Since it's launch back in December Zorg has been growing, and continues to do so at a steady rate. It's now got to the point where the load the site is putting on the server has brought forwards some changes we were considering for later in the year. Last night James moved the complete site to a newly built higher specification server. This new server will mean that as Zorg continues to grow it has the best infrastructure available to it.

You shouldn't really notice any difference other than that the site should be more responsive at the peak usage times (if anyone is interested that's unsurprisingly between 6PM & 10PM daily).

It will however also provide a good base for the upcoming developments which I'm working on at the moment, and hoping to implement in the near future.

If anyone has any suggestions on what functionality they would like to see available on the site, then drop me a PM with your thoughts. For example, I'll be looking at integrating the members Google map directly in to the site.

That's all for now, and thank you all for your continuing support! :-bd

Gary