NEC Classic Car Show Saturday 16th November

Rev

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
Thats an Enzo Ferrari.

Ferrari were one of the only stands to limit numbers of people allowed on.

The pleasure of the day was the eclectic nature of the event. Ferraris, Issetta bubble cars, Hillman Imps, Morris Minors, Detamaso Pantera's and all sorts rubbing shoulders. Exceptional.

I've reached an age where it's quite strange to see cars that you used to drive and knew from days gone by being displayed as classics... Ooooer!.... Worrying!!

Strangely I even came across a car that I used to own on a stand. Absolutely bizarre!!!!

B

badman gee

Apologies for the photo quality, not very good I'm afraid.

The iPhone camera is great in good lighting conditions normally.

B

badman gee

Thats an Enzo Ferrari.

Ferrari were one of the only stands to limit numbers of people allowed on.

The pleasure of the day was the eclectic nature of the event. Ferraris, Issetta bubble cars, Hillman Imps, Morris Minors, Detamaso Pantera's and all sorts rubbing shoulders. Exceptional.

I've reached an age where it's quite strange to see cars that you used to drive and knew from days gone by being displayed as classics... Ooooer!.... Worrying!!

Strangely I even came across a car that I used to own on a stand. Absolutely bizarre!!!!
What car did you own nick?

Rev

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
It was a lovely car and oh so pretty, but wasn't as nice to drive as you'd hope.

After you've had a "Snake Bite" burn off those exhausts a few times you get a little fed up with it.

This is the "Test Hill" at Brooklands.

IMG_1056.jpg

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
I will try and get some pics up this evening as I have them spread between my camera and phone.

You must have been well stoked when you saw your old car Nick I bet you were a bit giddy.

Rev

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
Not really. It's like meeting an old friend that you spent a lot of time with years ago. A pleasure to see that they're well and doing fine. Puts a smile on your face, but then you both go your seperate ways.

Given a choice of the AC or the Z8 I wouldn't swop.

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
20131115_111425.jpg
20131115_111435.jpg
20131115_122241.jpg
20131115_132809.jpg
20131115_132835.jpg
20131115_140709.jpg

Some pics from my phone. The Wheeler Dealers show was great and I got to shake Mike and Ed's hands they to be great guys but bow is Mike a livewire.

Last edited: