• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Nappa Leather Door Cards

Stevo7682

P.O.T.M Moderator
Supporter
The M44 Massive
Scottish Zeds
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Points
253
Location
Maybole , South Ayrshire
Model of Z
Z3 Individual Dakar / Orinoco Individual
Hi for sale I have 2 z3 door cards also included is gearshift and handbrake gaitors.
These cards are finished with higher grade Nappa leather panels rather than the usual oregon leather the 2 gaitors are also finished in a higher quality leather.
Currently in Arizona sun these panels could easily be dyed to suit.
There was 2 retaining clips on rear missing but I have replaced them.
Not 100% perfect but still in decent condition.
Any questions please feel free to ask.
£100 collection from South West Scotland
Postage also available contact me for details.

Stephen.
20200830_111905.webp
20200830_111927.webp
20200830_111941.webp
20200830_111959.webp
20200830_112009.webp
20200830_112021.webp
20200830_112101.webp
20200830_112106.webp
20220206_213946.webp
20220123_113600.webp
 
Worth it for the door handles alone
 
These are now sold just the other day your post reminded me I hadn't changed this thread Stephen.
 
Back
Top