• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD My Z3

t-tony

The Legend
Deceased
Supporter
#ZedShed
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Points
226
Location
Torksey Lock,Lincoln, England
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Finally dawned on me tonight that someone else may like to buy my Z3 , seeing as I've had a Z4 for a year now. Comes from non smoking, no pets home, very low mileage and complete with it's own garage (box)
Only £15 posted in the UK mainland.
010.webp
011.webp
012.webp
013.webp
014.webp
016.webp
018.webp


If you're interested please form an orderly queue in my PM box.;)

Tony.
 
Finally dawned on me tonight that someone else may like to buy my Z3 , seeing as I've had a Z4 for a year now. Comes from non smoking, no pets home, very low mileage and complete with it's own garage (box)
Only £15 posted in the UK mainland.View attachment 40886 View attachment 40887 View attachment 40888 View attachment 40889 View attachment 40890 View attachment 40891 View attachment 40892

If you're interested please form an orderly queue in my PM box.;)

Tony.
It's my Zeds mini me.
 
What a lovely mini model :p
Must be hard to part with ;)
 
I've got a better one Shelly.;) And an electric one courtesy of @Lexybhoy :thumbsup:

Tony.
 
I have the M version on my electric box for extra power =))
 
Can't wait to get it home and start modding it =))
Well mate at least you can do this on the dining table on a winter's night!:)

Tony.
 
Thats what i did last year with my seat dying :whistle: =))
Bet you were home alone ................................. :whistle:, I would have to be :thumbsup:

Tony.
 
I was the wife was in Lithuania at the time no chance of getting caught out......:) i was very tidy.
 
Are you going for multi car insurance now then Ant! :D
 
Back
Top